Amaze a Guy with Your Beauty on Your Date
Let’s face it, men are visual creatures. They associate women’s looks with attractiveness. Men tend to feel that a woman who is well proportioned, healthy and clean would be a suitable mate. He feels that a female which at some level have similarities to him will be a good mate. She does not necessarily need to be a perfect hour glass but being proportioned means even if she is plus sized or skinny that her waist is smaller than her chest and hips. Men a hard wired to associate a woman’s looks with the viability for mating and producing a healthy offspring. But besides the science, men really love the feminine beauty and find joy in seeing it.
Amazing a man would mean that he finds you irresistible and sexy. He will think that you look cute and fun to be with. Looking pretty also boosts his interest in you for a long time. I know you may think that hey this is all shallow but clearly it is not. Women of any size and shape has some form of beauty; all they need to do is to find it and enhance it.
Here are some ways to work on what you already have and impress the man you are eyeing on your date.
- 1. Be clean and fresh – Men are generally wash and wear. They can be slobs sometimes. Being fresh and clean is normally a big factor for a man to find you attractive. Being constantly fresh is an exact opposite of masculinity so this can really work wonders for you. Take a shower every day. On you date, use a nice scented soap or shower gel. Don’t use something overpowering since this can be a turnoff. Your hair should be clean and not oily. Groom your body hair by trimming or shaving them or better yet waxing them. Men find hairless women attractive since this is very feminine. Your nails should be clean. Don’t grow them too long, as this may turn some men off. If you wear nail polish make sure they are not all chipped up.
- Look nice but sexy – When on a date your clothes can really make a difference. Don’t wear sweat pants or anything that makes you look like you just got out of bed. Don’t overdo your clothes too; I mean don’t dress like a drag queen or a desperate cheerleader. Men find women who leave something to their imagination sexy. Showing some skin is always good. Choose a particular part to show off. Normally men love seeing a bit of cleavage but don’t show most of it since you are not a hooker. You can also show a part of your back or legs. The rule of thumb is if you want to show off the top part of your body, then wear something decent for your bottoms like a pair of jeans or a skirt that is not too short. If you wish to show off your legs you can wear a nice tee or blouse. You can pair shorts with a long sleeved blouse. Just think about sexy librarian. She is ultimately hot but not desperate.
- Wear your hair – Studies have shown that your hair has a very strong power in attracting men. Men normally like hair that fall in waves. It should never look too stiff or dry. If you have long hair, you may opt for letting it loose. If you have shorter hair, keep it sexy by wearing chandelier earrings. Your hair should be soft and clean. Having great smelling hair is a must. You can spray some perfume on your hands, clap them and let the wetness evaporate a bit and run it through your tresses. You don’t really need to wash your hair everyday if your hair tends to be dry but make sure that it does not feel greasy. Condition your hair for added softness. Having damaged hair normally is a signal of being unhealthy and sends subliminal messages to a guy that you are not suitable for mating. Ponytails are an effortless way too to look sexy. Men dig seeing your naked nape.
- Have kissable lips – Scientific fact, men normally subconsciously associate our upper lips to your nether lips. Your lips should never look fake and sticky. Men get scared of overly shiny lips and glittered lips. Stay away from lip shiners that make you look like you have just eaten a tub or lard. Yeah they look nice on the models on those glossy magazines but they look scary to kiss in real life. Make sure to invest in a smear proof lipstick. Apply your lip balm at list 30minute before your date because they may feel too wet to kiss. Don’t lick your lips to try to moisten them. Your saliva contains enzymes that cause them to crack.
- Don’t wear too much make up – If a man asked you on a date, then he already finds you somewhat attractive. You should stay away from drag queen make up. Men feel that women who put on too much make up are superficial and shallow. Put light make up. Enhance your lashes with some mascara. Don’t put too much eyeliner, you are not a raccoon. Eye shadow should just highlight the eyes. Your blush on should look real and not like you drank too much wine. Remember that you should not look too different from when you have just had woken up since that is the face he will see right after you have sex.
- Have a pretty, dazzling smile – Everyone loves a smiling face. It instantly brightens your face. It’s like seeing a beautiful sunshine in a summer’s day. A pretty smile does not have anything to do with how your teeth are, they can be all crooked but still look cute. Keep your teeth clean and at least be in the same shade. You can try those blue tinted toothpastes that give you an instant bright smile.
- Be smart and have good conversation skills – Being attractive is not just looks alone. You can be one hot body but if your head is empty then the man would find you boring. You should offer something for him to be interested in you more than just getting into your panties. Having interests like books, art, music and hobbies would impress him. Stop blabbering how terrible your job or your friends are. Men find a woman who complains a lot irritating. On the other hand, don’t just be a nodder and agree with everything he says. You need to be able to have your own beliefs and opinions too.
So How Do I Impress Him
A few simple words, look clean, pretty and real. Fake women are soon revealed one way or another. It’s not all about being beautiful, it’s also having something between your ears. Simple things like being clean can go a long way. A nice sundress can look cute and sexy. Air dry your hair and brush it. Good luck!
Powered by WPeMatico